SPRAY PAINTER/ COLLISION REPAIRER
Their new high-tech facility boasts with 2 brand new Seetal Spray Booths, an Electronic Car Measuring system, 2 Hoists, an Inverter Spot Welder and a Car-O-Liner chassis machine regarded by many in the industry as the top repair shop in New Zealand offering the most technically advanced, eco friendly panel and paint body services.
They are seeking to employ a SPRAY PAINTER who can offer the following:
- At least 3 years of experience as a SPRAY PAINTER
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well unsupervised
- A self-starter who is motivated and has good time management skills
In return for your experience and skillset, they can offer:
- Permanent Employment
- Guaranteed 30 hours per week
- Great working environment and opportunities
Successful Candidates will be able to perform the following skills:
- removing rough spots on vehicle panels
- sanding surfaces by hand and with power sanders
- masking areas not to be painted with tape and paper
- colour matching and mixing paints to match paint shades, and selecting pre-mixed paint
- applying primer and finishing coats using spray-guns, and sanding surfaces between coats
- touching up paintwork and applying polish to vehicles
- removing masking papers, and waxing and polishing finished paintwork
- painting signs and artwork on vehicles
- treating vehicles with rust-proofing chemicals
If you're ready to work for a great, family owned business APPLY NOW!
Send us your current CV and any relevant TRADE CERTIFICATION.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.