Spray Painter/ COLLISION REPAIRER
We provide fast quality repairs to vehicles that have sustained low to medium collision damage with our focus on Service Excellence by getting our customers back on the road quickly and safely. Join the team!
Perks of the job include
- Permanent Employment
- $20.00-$26.00/ hour
- Guaranteed 30 hours per week
- Great working environment and opportunities
You will have
- At least 3 years of experience as a Spray Painter
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well unsupervised
- A self-starter who is motivated and has good time management skills
Successful Candidates will be able to perform the following skills
- removing rough spots on vehicle panels
- sanding surfaces by hand and with power sanders
- masking areas not to be painted with tape and paper
- colour matching and mixing paints to match paint shades, and selecting pre-mixed paint
- applying primer and finishing coats using spray-guns, and sanding surfaces between coats
- touching up paintwork and applying polish to vehicles
- removing masking papers, and waxing and polishing finished paintwork
- painting signs and artwork on vehicles
- treating vehicles with rust-proofing chemicals
Send us your current CV and any relevant TRADE CERTIFICATION.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.