PANEL BEATER/ COLLISION REPAIRER
Their new high-tech facility boasts with 2 brand new Seetal Spray Booths, an Electronic Car Measuring system, 2 Hoists, an Inverter Spot Welder and a Car-O-Liner chassis machine regarded by many in the industry as the top repair shop in New Zealand offering the most technically advanced, eco friendly panel and paint body services.
Perks of the job include
- Permanent Employment
- Guaranteed 30 hours per week
- Great working environment and opportunities
You will have
- At least 3 years of experience as a Panel Beater
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well unsupervised
- A self-starter who is motivated and has good time management skills
Successful Candidates will be able to perform the following skills
- removing damaged panels and parts, and removing upholstery and accessories to gain access
- removing dents by hammering panels
- straightening damaged vehicles and parts using mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- replacing badly damaged sections with new or second-hand panels
- filling depressions with plastic filler, and filing, grinding and sanding repaired surfaces
- cutting and joining replacement sections using welding equipment
- fitting repaired or replacement panels on vehicles and refitting body hardware such as door locks and trims
- may assist vehicle body builders in constructing and restoring custom-designed, vintage and other specialty vehicles
- may spray-paint vehicles
Send us your current CV and any relevant TRADE CERTIFICATION.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.