PANEL BEATER/ COLLISION REPAIRER
Our client is a family owned and operated Collision Repair and Auto Re Finishing business focusing solely on providing 100% satisfaction and quality assurance with their customers.
They are seeking to employ 2 PANEL BEATERS who can offer the following:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Panel Beater
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well unsupervised
- A self-starter who is motivated and has good time management skills
In return for your experience and skillset, they can offer:
- Permanent Employment
- Guaranteed 30 hours per week
- Great working environment and opportunities
Successful Candidates will be able to perform the following skills:
- removing damaged panels and parts, and removing upholstery and accessories to gain access
- removing dents by hammering panels
- straightening damaged vehicles and parts using mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- replacing badly damaged sections with new or second-hand panels
- filling depressions with plastic filler, and filing, grinding and sanding repaired surfaces
- cutting and joining replacement sections using welding equipment
- fitting repaired or replacement panels on vehicles and refitting body hardware such as door locks and trims
- may assist vehicle body builders in constructing and restoring custom-designed, vintage and other specialty vehicles
- may spray-paint vehicles
If you're ready to work for a great, family owned business APPLY NOW!
Send us your current CV and any relevant TRADE CERTIFICATION.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
For more information and a list of all of our jobs, head to: www.oneworldresourcing.com