Want to work with a full range of parts for late model Holdens and most late model 4 wheel drives (4WD) including Toyota Hilux, Holden Rodeo/ Colorado, Ford Ranger and Mazda BT50?
We're a busy shop and need the right person for an immediate start!
Here's what we can do for you:
- Guaranteed 30 hours per week
- Great Pay
- Permanent Employment
Here's what you can offer us:
- Ability to work unsupervised and work well in a team environment
- A strong work ethic
- High standards
- Strong team player
- Sense of humour
A successful candidate will be able to preform the following:
- removing damaged panels and parts, and removing upholstery and accessories to gain access
- removing dents by hammering panels
- straightening damaged vehicles and parts using mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- replacing badly damaged sections with new or second-hand panels
- filling depressions with plastic filler, and filing, grinding and sanding repaired surfaces
- cutting and joining replacement sections using welding equipment
- fitting repaired or replacement panels on vehicles and refitting body hardware such as door locks and trims
- may assist vehicle body builders in constructing and restoring custom-designed, vintage and other specialty vehicles
- may spray-paint vehicles
Do you have at least 3 years experience in the automative trades as a Panel Beater?
Would you enjoy working in a fast paced shop with other industry professionals?
Answered YES? Great! Apply NOW!
Send us an updated CV with any relevant trade qualifications and certificates.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.