We are looking for someone that works well within a team, has a helpful and willing disposition, while possessing solid experience in the general office administrative and accounting area.
Our client has just opened their new office in Wigram and you'll work closely with the Logistics Manager for the first few weeks on a full time basis to learn and understand the importance surrounding the daily planning processes and operations.
Perks of the job:
- Flexible Part Time Hours- Monday to Friday
- Great pay
- Awesome team and working environment
Area's of Responsibility:
- Co-ordinate with customers regarding job orders, discussing accounts, and resolving disputes
- Provide support to the Logistics Manager in the form of planning, mapping, and entering data into relevant programs
- Minute taker at the weekly Tool Box Meetings
- Develop a maintenance schedule for all vehicles which includes servicing and compliance
- Create and edit Run Sheets for drivers daily delivery schedules
- Monthly Invoicing/Statements
- Reception Phones
- Stationary purchasing
- Assist with marketing and advertising. Build brand/company awareness using website and social media platforms
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- At least 3 years of experience in a office administration role (or similar)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel...)
- Experience with MYOB
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- Highly organized with proven ability to multitask and coordinate projects
APPLY NOW. This position can start immediately for the right candidate.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.