Taranaki Motorcycles are located in Stratford, New Zealand. They are the only local dealership that sells the number one, Sea-Doo Personal Watercraft, Can-Am off-road All Terrain Vehicle and Can-Am Side by Side Vehicle, that has changed the way motorsports enthusiasts see their riding experience, combining performance, comfort and convenience for your needs.
Here at One World Resourcing we are partnering with Taranaki Motorcycles to help them find a Motorcycle Technician.
- To undertake all routine servicing repair work on off-road vehicles; personal watercraft; roadster vehicles and 2 wheeler motorcycles
- To communicate with customers in conjunction with the Service Manager
- Experience with the following vehicles would be ideal: Can-am, Sea-Doo and Can-am Spyder
- You will be someone who is dedicated to their work, is reliable, on-time and organised. You will pride yourself on keeping your working space clean and enjoy working with customers to understand their needs and concerns.
- You will have a "fix it right the first time" attitude and delivery
- Applicants must hold an automotive trade qualification or have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Applicants must have an adequate tool kit to perform duties
- Applicants must hold a current Drivers Licences
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more please call 0800 ONE WORLD (663 967) or click Apply Now!