We're looking for a skilled Metal Polishers to join the team within an Engineering company in Napier.
Can you answer Yes to the following;
- Are you a Metal Polisher with 3 years experience
- Are you looking for full time work with a guaranteed 30 hours per week
- Follow Design Production's safe work procedures
- Able to polish 304 stainless to a high finish using hand tools and mops available
- Able to operate a CNC polishing machine
If you answered YES, this is the job for YOU!
Skills Required to apply:
- selecting metal stock for job requirements
- heating metal in forges and furnaces and hammering, punching and cutting metal using hand tools and machine presses
- tempering and hardening finished articles by quenching in oil or water baths or by cooling gradually in air
- preparing electrolytic and silver solutions for electroforming, and applying solution to the objects to be coated
- setting and adjusting controls to regulate electric current and depositing of coating on objects
- preparing horses' hooves for shoeing, nailing horseshoes to hooves, and trimming hooves
- cutting, trimming, shaping and smoothing stock to form mould patterns
- filling boxes with sand and setting patterns in place, and pouring molten metal into moulds
- applying refractory paint and positioning cores in moulds
- finishing metal and articles by polishing and buffing and applying shellac, lacquer, paint and other finishes
- This person would need to be able to operate a CNC polishing machine
Our client needs YOU to start work ASAP.
Click APPLY NOW with a updated CV and let's get you to work with a great company.
Applicants for this position should be a NZ resident or hold a valid NZ work visa.