An opportunity has come up within one of our clients site for a Junior Project Manager in the Christchurch region. This is a Fixed Term Contract supporting a Senior Project Manager across Christchurch on multiple prestigious sites. These are exciting projects, a small company achieving some of the biggest Building Projects in Christchurch right now. This role will be working on the Facades of these projects, if this is something you are passionate about then please read on!
- You will oversee sites on all day-to-day matters reporting to your Senior Project Manager and escalating any issues
- Manage daily health and safety requirements including daily job starts, tool box talks and ensuring site managers are able to complete what is required
- Liaising with contractors, the working team and head contract contacts
- Forward planning and involvement in the end-to-end construction lifecycle
- Developing, implementing, managing and reporting on the project programme
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience within the construction industry
- A strong communicator, possessing excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail to identify issues and areas of improvement
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please Apply Now!