Christchurch Opportunities Await. We are looking for experienced, professional and ready to work Carpenters for an on-going project starting now.
- Permenant Employmet
- Gauranteed Minimum 30 hours/ week
- Competitive rates
What we're looking for in the ideal candidates;
- A commitment. Great references. And a good attitude.
- Experience in Cladding, Aluminium installs, finishing, work, formwork, framing an asset but not required.
- Trade Certifications & Qualifications such as Site Safe, EWP/ MEWP an asset but not required
Skill set will include the ability and experience to perform the following tasks with confidence:
- studying drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
- ordering and selecting timbers and materials, and preparing layouts
- cutting materials, and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts
- erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards and verifying trueness of structures
- nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames
- assembling prepared wood to form structures and fittings ready to install
- cutting wood joints
- may construct concrete formwork
- may repair existing fittings
- may work with plastic laminates, perspex and metals
Apply Now if you fit the above criteria. Suitable candidates will be contacted directly.
Applicants for this position should be a NZ resident or hold a valid NZ work visa.